|Data Requirement for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2023
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents' name, parents' mobile number, etc.).
- Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as that in the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for GATE-2023 examination at the centre.
- GATE 2023 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
- Prefix/title such as Mr / Shri / Dr / Mrs / Smt / Prof / Capt / Maj / Lt / Col / Er / Ar, etc. MUST NOT be used before name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- GATE paper(s) / subjects and their codes in which the candidate wishes to appear.
- THREE Choices of GATE examination cities (from same zone).
- Net-banking /debit card / credit card / UPI / wallet details for fee payment.
|Documents Required for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2023
- High quality image of candidate's photograph conforming to the requirements specified (See Brochure Section 4.4.7 A).
- High quality image of candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified (See Brochure Section 4.4.7 B).
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of any of the valid photo Identity document: Aadhar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License (should have Name, Date of birth of the candidate and unique Photo ID number. This must be carried in original to the examination hall for verification)
NOTE: PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE ORIGINAL AND SCANNED DOCUMENT ARE READABLE. UPLOADING ILLEGIBLE DOCUMENT MAY LEAD TO DELAY IN PROCESSING AND IN CASE IT IS NOT RECTIFIED BY THE CANDIDATE WITHIN THE DEADLINE, IT MAY LEAD TO REJECTION OF CANDIDATURE.